Pages

Thursday, June 30, 2011

Changes Already


OK, so you might have noticed that I've changed the background, and I'm going to be changing a few more things in the weeks to come. As a graphic designer, I really dislike using a template, but also being kind of a perfectionist, I'm not going to put up something that I've made myself until I'm loving it.

I did make a slight change to how I'm going to be referring to the site. "Going Back to Simple" is rather long and for some reason, I find it annoying to type. So, I'm going to just call it "Going Simple." Don't worry, the blog isn't moving anywhere and you can still use the same links.

One addition I've got for you is the new "Going Simple" page on Facebook. You can find the page HERE, and I'd really appreciate it if you'd "like" it and even pass it along! Feel free to leave comments, and let me know what you're doing to eat organically, be healthier or live a more simple life. I think this would be a great place to start some discussions!

You also might have noticed the options at the ends of posts to either "like" or "send" that post via Facebook. Share the info with your friends and let me know you like what I'm writing!

So, a few changes made and probably more to come!

btw, go get yourself a nice big glass of water. This is very important for your body, and I know I have a hard time remembering to drink enough, so make a conscious move to get your fill!

1 comment:

  1. Oh, thank GOODNESS for husbands who put up with grumpy!! ha ha

    ReplyDelete