Pages

Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Welcome!

I've been blogging for a few years now, but only recently did my husband, Matt, and I begin a journey to pay more attention to what we eat and what we support in purchasing and to move into a simpler way of living. This new blog is going to be my space for sharing the things we're learning along the way and encouragement and information for anyone else who chooses to embark on this adventure. I'll also probably be including some of the recipes and things I share on Spice of Life as I'm trying out organic ingredients.

I've brought over the previous posts from SOL that I wanted to include in this blog with their original dates, so they'll appear before this post. The first two posts give a very clear picture of what convinced us to make these changes and what our goals are. Check out: Making Changes and What's Different?

And, of course, I'd love to hear thoughts from anyone else!

Have a great day!

1 comment: